7 years ago
Thursday, August 11, 2005
Thoughtless Thoughts
I'm only writing today because M. tells me to. It may be telepathically or something, but the message comes through one way or another! I guess my problem is that I can't think of anything to write. This comes from my habbit of not thinking. I tend towards events in my blog, which doesn't make it very interesting if nothing is happening. I guess the only exciting thing happening lately is that N. and I went to Target and got some planting pots for my babies. I'll post pics of the pretty pots as soon as possible! Oh - Piggley and Wiggley are doing fine. They say "Hi (glub glub)."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sweet Little Grasshopper! I knew you'd get my message. I just love when you write whether its thoughts, events or anything! Mostly I just love you!!
Post a Comment