Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Alas, I repent!

I repent, I repent, already!! Sheesh... I've been avoiding blogging because I'm trying to get some stuff together for the Biz. Mom wants a whole page, so I've got to scrimp and save to get that type of quantity! Well... I got my new tooth, and it was uneventful - I signed up for more classes at BYU, but I'll say more in the buzz. We're going to get a new computer for our birthdays - it is really needed, especially now that I need to write papers for my classes. We're in the research process, now, which is fun - especially for N.! He lost is PDA/phone at the hospital the other day (it was stolen, really...) :( Fortunately, it was insured. We're still hoping it will turn up. I repotted all of my babies this week in the most beautiful pots - I don't have a way to upload pics very easily, but I will when I get the chance! N. needs to do some research online in the next couple of days, which means that chance will be coming shortly. Guess who's birthday is coming up next? I.'s!!

No comments: