7 years ago
Wednesday, August 17, 2005
Outh! My Toooth!
I hate the dentist. I never hated the dentist before. Maybe it's because I never had anything wrong with my teeth before. N. and I went to the dentist now that I've got the insurance for it through work. It had been 6 months for me, two years for him. I walk in feeling fine, and walk out with a $400 charge, two fillings and a crown! The dentist was amazed I wasn't in agony. What the HECK?!? And N.? Not a care in the world... Not that I would wish this on him, though! I'm just jealous... Oh. And I'm teaching the Sunbeams (3-4 yrs old) at church. N. get's the 15-16 yr olds. Maybe there is justice in this world. Maybe not... We'll see :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
August 17th!! August 17th!! What in the world?
Post a Comment