Natalie really enjoys scribbling on her mini-magnadoodle. Every once in a while she'll bring it to me and say, "Mom! Look what I drawed! What is it?" Today I told her it was a fish. She looked at me quizzically and said, "But it doesn't have any eye!" So, she added one. I think she's quite the little artist.
Natalie watched the dances from "So You Think You Can Dance" with me this morning. She was very impressed and wondered if I had any "dancing clothes" for her. I found a silky pajama shirt she could wear as a dress and she jumped and twirled and did summersaults all around the room when there was music!
Natalie watched the dances from "So You Think You Can Dance" with me this morning. She was very impressed and wondered if I had any "dancing clothes" for her. I found a silky pajama shirt she could wear as a dress and she jumped and twirled and did summersaults all around the room when there was music!
1 comment:
C'est Magnifique!
Post a Comment