Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Bathtime Baby!

Ok, so it was 11:59 last night, and I realized I hadn't posted anything yet. So as not to lose, I totally cheated and only posted the title of what I meant to post about. I really tried to put up the picture and words and stuff, but I couldn't do it from my phone in bed and there was no way I would have enough time to go downstairs and turn the computer on. So, I haven't actually lost the daily post contest, C. :) I cheat, but I do cheat fair, okay?

Here is Peter in the bath. He is such a delightful little boy. He likes to drink the bathwater. I think that's normal. He thinks it's hilarious. I try to distract him, but there's only so much I can do. He's due for a haircut and will be turning one in just a few more weeks! I can't believe how fast this year has gone by. I adore my Peter Pie and would hold him and squish him and love him all day long if I could. Natalie is SUCH a good sister and loves her little brother!! They play and play, and though I sometimes have to remind her to be gentle, he holds his own pretty well and is SO delighted to have her attention. He really loves her and I don't doubt they will be great friends in life. Oh, I just love my babies!

2 comments:

Chanelle Lockard said...

the picture didnt post :(

Chanelle Lockard said...

I don't know about this "fair cheating"...