Monday, August 09, 2010

A fun week in Utah

My dear friend Julie was married this week, so we drove to Utah to participate. Nate had to work, so another great friend and her daughter came with me and the kids. The drive went by quickly and we had a grand time! We went to the zoo, the children's museum, the park, the Boondocks Fun Center, Temple square, the Church History Museum, and Natalie was a flower girl in the wedding. We got to spend time with lots of aunts, uncles, and cousins. It made for a crazy week and some crabby babies, but we had a great time overall and made some fun memories. I didn't get any pics of Natalie all dolled up in all the rush to get things done, but I'll post them once I get some from Julie's photographer. In the meantime, here are some pics from the zoo and the museum.

1 comment:

Chanelle Lockard said...

Yay! It was a fun trip! Thanks for inviting me!