Monday, January 09, 2006
Fun with Sparkle Paint
N. had the week off and was so helpful! He made dinner and did the dishes so I could study. His big project was a new inlay centerpiece for his game table. On one side, he made an outline to hold the Settlers game board pieces, and on the other side he made a Joker table (it's a marble game, like Sorry). I got to help him paint it, which took forever! Every little marble slot needed three or four coats of paint, and there were almost 300 slots! So fun to be creative and play together, though. We're sure it'll be a family heirloom someday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Promise to post pictures? Huh? Huh? Promise? Please?
Hey, I was the deleted comment. So, I definately want to see the table! hey isn't N almost done?...
With med school? He has one more year to go... I hope it goes slowly! Better med school than residency!!!
Post a Comment