7 years ago
Friday, January 27, 2006
Dreams
I wish I didn't have to go to work everyday. I wish I could stay home and clean my house. I wish I had a house. I wish I had a garden behind my house so I could grow pretty flowers and yummy things to eat. I wish I could spend all day trying new recipes and learning to cook. I wish Nate didn't have to go to work. I wish we were independently wealthy. That way we could play all day and take trips and just have fun. I wish I was done with school. I wish I could read and read and not have to take any tests or turn in papers. I wish I had all my family around me and we could all play together when ever we wanted to. And as long as I'm dreaming... I want a pony. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh My darling K J, lets just play pretend! ... You really live in a house, have a garden with all sorts of yummy smells, get to come over to my place to play, have a clean house, and of course - we have ponies!
Yeah! Thanks, dear one! You're the best! It was great to see you today - I wonder what we'll do tomorrow... :)
I think we should ride our ponies down to the beach, then have a pinic and maybe go on a swim!
Woohoo!! :) I'm in!
I misssssssss youu!!
Post a Comment