7 years ago
Tuesday, December 13, 2005
Visits
What a lovely couple of months this has been. Two of my very dear sisters came to see me and N. and our cute little apartment! With L., we worked and slaved over a successful Thanksgiving dinner, shopped 'til we dropped at the mall on Black Friday, went to the Zoo, and got to visit our sweet grandmother. With M., we got to go camping on the beach where we reset our hearts to the rhythm of the ocean waves, we shopped 'til we dropped at Ikea, and I got to see all her pics from Sweden! What an experience! I sure wish I had internet access at home so I could post some more pics of all our adventures. You'll have to ask if you want more details, unfortunately... Time to get back to work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Aren't sisters great. I think if you and N. have a weekend free you should come 'return the favor' here in Provo. I know it's not much but I could show you some fun things I'm sure...!
You can plan on it!!
Hello Grasshopper! Have I told you that I pretend we are two main charcters in a Jane Austin novel. You and I of course are amazing sisters that frequently take our trips to Bath and The country to enjoy poetry, riding, and cards. Oh we sit and chat, just like in those novels, and laugh as our husbands no doubtly play, I can see us being the talk of the latest gossip because we unadbashdly run and get dirty in our lovely, yet confining dresses.
"you are too good. Your sweetness and disinterestedness are really angelic; I do not know what to say to you. I feel as if I had never done you justice, or loved you as you deserve." - Elizabeth in Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin
Post a Comment