7 years ago
Monday, November 21, 2005
More on M.'s subject of Dinner Parties
I don't think I've been to a dinner party that sounds as much fun as M.'s. We did go to dinner last night at C.'s house, though (my Freshman roomie). I haven't seen her for 5 years, and it was fun to catch up. We got to meet her hubby and eat lasagna. Turns out her husband, served in Brazil and was excited to talk about it. We've got it all planned out how we'll tavel together to Rio, then Sao Paulo, and finally to Campo Grande and the Iguacu falls. We figured our schedules were pretty much booked because of the Holidays, but sometime next year we can probably fit it in :) We're SO excited now for L. and Fam to join us for Thanksgiving!! Details to follow...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment