7 years ago
Saturday, June 04, 2005
So Fun!!
We spent all day at the BEACH yesterday!!! SO fun! It was very windy and we brought tons of sand home with us. It was my first time actually swimming in the ocean and playing with the waves. It was GREAT! A little frightening, but N. stayed close and taught me the ropes. Pretty spiffy. We got a little sun, and enjoyed a picnic lunch. I took pics, but they were on a film camera, so it will take a while before they get developed and scanned and all that. On our way home, we happened to pass by an R.E.I., so we couldn't help but stop in. That's where N. bought me a wedding pressent!! A brand new R.E.I. sleeping bag, foam pad, and air mattress! Yeah! I've never had my very own, so I'm very excited. We're planning on camping all summer long. Sweeet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment