Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Rappeling in Boulder Basin


DSC00463
Originally uploaded by kjcard.
We had such a blast last weekend in San Jacinto and Boulder Basin! We backpacked it for three days, and threw in some rappeling in the end. It was quite the adventure. The Biz n' Buz reserved my most interesting tidbits of information, so I'm afraid a bare outline of our exciting adventues will have to do to quench your thirst. Aren't I a cute mountain climber?

2 comments:

Amelia Bedelia said...

Hey Kid, I love this picture. I hope you print it out and put it in a frame on N desk. You'll have to take that great one of N. and print it out and keep it on yours. My, you're a fine looking couple. Hey, I want a copy of your little rapelling picture too...

Amelia Bedelia said...

Hey Kid, I love this picture. I hope you print it out and put it in a frame on N desk. You'll have to take that great one of N. and print it out and keep it on yours. My, you're a fine looking couple. Hey, I want a copy of your little rapelling picture too...