7 years ago
Monday, June 06, 2005
Girlfriends are Nice
Knott's Berry Farm, it turns out, is not solely interested in the making of jams and jellies. Boy, was THAT a shock, as I came screaming and flayling down the craziest, wildest rollercoasters around! While N. studied away (good boy!) I got to runnoft with some friends A. and C. to play a bit. A. won some tickets on the radio, and thought I might enjoy the change of scenery. We were there for a total of about 5 hours and managed to get in 5 rides. One each on the "Silver Bullet," the "X-elerator," the "Ultimate Scream Machine," and twice on the "Ghost Rider." It was GREAT! and I was told the lines weren't bad. The worst was for Ghost Rider, where we had to wait in line an hour each time. We entertained ourselves with "If I lived on land or see..," "Telephone," and other silly games. I love being married and having a best friend. It is awful nice to have girlfriends, though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, don't forget sisters. Lucky.
Post a Comment