

The American Osteopathic Association held its annual convention in Las Vegas this year and Nate was able to get some "Education Time Off" to attend. We figured that as long as he had to pay for the hotel anyway, we might as well make a vacation of it. We really enjoyed getting to see the Mason's and visiting the pumpkin patch together. We spent 6 nights at the Imperial Palace on the strip, eating most of our meals at the convention and walking our legs off. Nate attended classes most of the day (from 6:30 am to 9 pm or so) with a few breaks in between. Natalie and I walked through the malls and window shopped. Inside the mall, I would let Natalie down and just follow her around. They weren't kid-friendly places at all, so I enjoyed seeing her little hand prints left all over their glass doors and windows. After napping at the hotel we would pick some new direction to explore. Everyone was enamored with our little peanut, which I enjoyed very much. Nate learned all sorts of interesting and useful things (as did I...) and we all had a great time relaxing and being together.
No comments:
Post a Comment