Playgroup this week was at the pumpkin patch! Natalie was interested in the pumpkins for all of 2 minutes since there was a bounce house in sight. After checking out the piglets, goats, sheep and miniature cows, we went on the hayride. She loved all the bouncing and clapped and giggled as we went. She also enjoyed riding in a pumpkin wagon with her friend, Connor. By far the highlight of the experience was the bounce house! Once it was clear of other kids, my friend Cindy and I popped our 1 year-olds in to see how they'd do. It was so cute! Natalie had a great time jumping and falling and rolling and laughing! We've got to go back with Daddy some time!
7 years ago
4 comments:
Hey Nate! It is your favorite cousin Erin! Your baby is so cute! She has the prettiest blue eyes!
Hey! It's so good to hear about your family!! I miss you and L. and hearing about how you are doing. I hope you guys are doing well, please keep in touch!
Cute video. If you want to see ours we need to send you an invite so we need your e-mail address. joelovell21@yahoo.com
I love this video.
Post a Comment