Friday, May 26, 2006

DMV vs. The Dentist

I used to think that a visit to the DMV was worse than a visit to the dentist. Now, I am SURE OF IT!!! And I HATE the dentist! What a terrible experience! I went to get my CA license yesterday and didn't know I needed my marriage cert. NO WHERE on their inaccurate website does it say anything about that. I assumed that my changed SS number would work, since it's the same government that requires my marriage cert to change that! So, I had to come back this morning and wait in line AGAIN. Their website also said I would be required to have an eye exam, but that they wouldn't test each individual eye. WRONG. Now I have to have an ophthalmologist fill out a form before I can get my license. WA never needed anything like that! Why is CA so dumb? Can you tell I've had a long morning? At least I passed the test, and I won't ever have to go to the CA DMV again. I just get to change it back to a WA license in 4 months. Blah!

1 comment:

Juliana said...

OHHH, the DMV's are psycho! I agree, sorry you had a BMV morning!