Monday, June 28, 2010

Natalie's Dollhouse





We've wanted to make a dollhouse for Natalie for a long time and had all sorts of elaborate plans. One evening, though, Nate emerged from the garage with this! Simiple and perfect for our little 3-yr-old! I painted it (for weeks!) after she went to bed and we gave it to her on her birthday. The little dolls are made of pipe-cleaners wrapped in embroidery floss and clothed in felt. They are fun and easy to make (my mom helped with the faces and heads!). I plan to make a brother and grandparents someday soon. Natalie plays with it daily and asks all the time for us to play "dollies" with her.

2 comments:

Alan and Abby said...

I love that there is a picture of Jesus in the bedroom! So cute!

Lara C. Updike said...

Wow! The dolls and house turned out really cute.