I finally finished my official first sewing project! It's a sewing maching mat with pockets that hang down so you can have your tools at your fingertips but not in your way. I learned a TON for doing it all by myself and never having had a lesson (I figure the time I was five and got a needle through my finger shouldn't count!). I'm going to work on a set of dolls I'm making for Natalie's birthday next, and then I think I'll sew a little apron for her and shop apron for Nate. I'll be sure to post pics!
7 years ago
3 comments:
Kaijsa, that is super cute! I love it! I'm glad that you have your next couple of projects planned out- I think that is the hardest part of sewing- trying to decide on a project!
Love it! You are super crafty. Will you make stuff for my new house, because I'm not crafty
way to go, Kaijsa! You're motivated and talented, so there's no end to what you can make. If you have our name for Christmas you can make me one of those (hint, hint).
Post a Comment