Friday, July 17, 2009

Natalie is happy to be 2!

After a pink birthday cake (made by her dear Auntie Annika) Natalie was very sugared up and very happy to demonstrate her dancing skills!

5 comments:

Phil and Becca said...

that's cute. She needs to watch more "So you think you can dance" to get those moves down! :) I think that she already is the best 2 year old dancer. Hey, Zachary can sing, and Natalie can dance. We could make lots of money...

Kaijsa said...

Nice... We'll get them matching outfits - a sequin vest for Zachary and a sequin skirt for Nattie! I love it... :)

Mith said...

...some can't contain heaven's joy inside their soul - especially when lost for words...priceless.

Chelsea said...

She is darling.

Unknown said...

That is sooooo the cutest thing I have seen in a while! What a doll! Love it! Love her!
<3 Danielle